Feedspot discovers, categorises and ranks blogs, podcasts and influencers in several niche categories. We have curated over 250,000 popular blogs and categorised them in more than 5,000 niche categories and industries. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential, authority and trustworthy bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Our experience leads us to believe that a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.
There are several ways we discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts or youtube channels on Feedspot using the 'Submit' form at the top of this page.
- We have a research team who does extensive research on google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has in-house media monitoring tools for discovering bloggers in several niche categories.
Our expert editorial team reviews each blog before adding them to relevant category list.
Ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those not favoring a specific brand) are given higher rank than blogs by individual brands(who often tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency(freshness)
- Social media follower counts and engagements
- Domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
We routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. List is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. We also take direct feedback from users to make changes to the lists.
If you have any feedback or would like to get in touch with our editorial team, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get access to Feedspot Media Contact Database
Doing blogger outreach or influencer marketing and want to connect with new influencers in niche markets? Improve your outreach by connecting with thousands of authority bloggers, podcasters and youtubers in your domain area. Feedspot media database has over 250K Influential Bloggers, podcasts and youtubers in over 1500 niche categories. Email us the type of bloggers you want to reach out for your marketing campaign at email@example.com